Providing Assistance to Interconnecting Customers
We are pleased to provide assistance to customers wishing to connect to the portion of Alberta's transmission system owned and operated by AltaLink. If you are unsure whether your project falls into AltaLink's service territory, please see the attached map at the bottom of this page. AltaLink's service territory is shaded in pink.
AltaLink's Client Services Team
We recognize that connecting to Alberta’s transmission system is a complex process. Our Client Services team assists customers in the Connection Process by providing guidance, assistance and expertise every step of the way.
To develop strong relationships with customers and stakeholders by:
- Proactively identifying needs and collaborating to develop solutions;
- Assisting customers with interconnections to enable them to meet requested in-service dates; and
- Responding to customer requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Building client relationships
- Delivering value to customers
- Working collaboratively with our customers, stakeholders and industry partners
- Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO)
As an independent system operator, the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) leads the safe, reliable and economic operation and planning of Alberta’s interconnected power system. Visit the AESO's customer interconnection page.
- Alberta Utilities Commission
The Alberta Utilities Commission (AUC) is an independent, quasi-judicial agency of the Government of Alberta that is responsible to ensure that the delivery of Alberta's utility services take place in a manner that is fair, responsible, and in the public interest.
In This Section
Rewarding Careers at AltaLink
At AltaLink, we are doing everything in our power to attract the best and brightest.
Did You Know?
A reliable transmission system keeps costs low by connecting diverse sources of power generation to the grid.