AltaLink is proposing to build a new substation called Anthony Henday located at the Kinder Morgan Canada Trans Mountain East Edmonton Terminal near the intersection of Baseline Road (101 Ave) and 17th street in Sherwood Park, Strathcona County. Please contact Kinder Morgan Canada/Trans Mountain if you have questions about their facilities, operations or projects.
The Anthony Henday Substation project includes:
- two new 138/25 kV transformers
- two new 138 kV circuit breakers
- one new control building
- approximately 55 metres of 138 kV transmission line
- approximately 72 metres of underground fibre optic cable for communication purposes
- a fenced area of approximately 33 by 35 metres
Anticipated Project Schedule
|Summer/Fall 2018||Start Construction|
|Early 2019||Complete Construction|
Although we attempt to follow the anticipated project schedule, it is subject to change. We will continue to provide you with updated schedule information as the project progresses.